Sunday, April 11, 2010

A book Review for "Outcast of Redwall" by Brian Jacques


I recently read Outcast of Redwall. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 9 because because it had a good plot. Outcast of Redwall is about a young badger, a small mouse, and an evil ferret with a curious fate. If you like adventure, this book is for you! A badger called Scumtripe escapes from his tormentors, renames himself Sunflash the Mace, and a hero is born. A mouse adopts a vermin, and destiny is made. Veil, the ferret, is banished, and vows revenge. What will happen to them? Read the book to find out.

5 comments:

  1. Hey - I can't read some of your text! Is there something we can do to fix that?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe change the font size on your text will fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a bunch of Brian Jacques, and I also enjoy them. My Kindergartner just finished reading SuperFudge. Well, actually, we listened to it in the car.

    I like the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A book review? You make me SO proud! This is a great blog! Do you like science fiction? I just finished reading (well, I actually listened to it on CD) the books Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow. I HIGHLY recommend them--I think you'd really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KC When I was in Kindergarten, I enjoyed the Magic Treehouse books. You should check those out. @Miss Buckley: Yes, I do like sci-fi, and my friend Sam is reading Ender's Game. What's it about? P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete