Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chapter 3

Gatry smiled at Paul nonchalantly. "You got captured?!" the boy gasped, "I thought no one could arrest citizens without proof? Well, I know they're already lawbreakers, but won't this cause suspicion?" "Oh, I'm not a citizen of Thyrania anymore." Gatry remarked."I got banished for not showing patriotism. And," the hero glowered,"those cowardly worms stole my battle-axe!!!" A goblin guard walked up, carrying a pail. "Breakfast!" he cackled, sloshing foul smelling porridge all over the two friends."What's this, Wergoid puke?!" said Paul, wrinkling his nose."Better eat up, matey," advised Gatry, scraping porridge off his arms and face and using his hands as a bowl to eat the disgusting slop."I'm not planning to stay in this cage for long, and if you're coming with me, you have to keep your strength up." The boy's thin face suddenly shone with hope. "Oh, you do have a plan. I was getting worried there." And with those words, he fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment